Principal / Director
Ashwin Reddy is the Principal of Tax and Super Direct, and Managing Director of the T.S.D. Advisory Group.
He specialises in tax and superannuation, incorporating pre or post retirement planning for Government and private sector professionals and business owners. . This includes assisting clients across a range of ages and wealth levels with broader taxation and superannuation management issues, including optimal tax structures, maximising benefit entitlements within Self Managed Superannuation Funds, defined benefit and government superannuation schemes, personal insurance and estate planning.
The professional experience he has gained across a range of highly regarded organisations, including most recently at Dixon Advisory, where he was an Associate Director – Financial Advisory, coupled with his unique educational background, which includes law, accounting and financial planning, allows him to tailor strategic financial advice to maximise and protect individual and family wealth.
Ashwin began his professional career as a Tax Consultant with Ernst and Young in 2001 following his admission as a Legal Practitioner to the A.C.T. Supreme Court. He then joined PricewaterhouseCoopers in 2002. Through to 2006, he advised a number of multinational as well as local private and government sector organisations on a range of matters, including taxation and process improvement. He went on to join Dixon Advisory in late 2006, where he worked in a management and advisory capacity in both the Self Managed Superannuation Fund Administration and Financial Advisory areas to July 2012.
Ashwin is an Authorised Representative and Authorised Credit Representative of Securitor Financial Group Ltd ABN 48 009 189 495 AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 240687.
- Legal Practitioner – Supreme Court of the A.C.T.
- Certified Practising Accountant (CPA) – CPA Australia
- Chartered Tax Adviser – Tax Institute of Australia
- SMSF Specialist Advisor – SMSF Professionals’ Association of Australia (SPAA)
- Registered Tax Agent – Tax Practitioner’s Board
- Diploma of Financial Services (Financial Planning) – CPA Australia
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice – Australian National University
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) (Honours) – University of Canberra
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Studies – Australian National University
- Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting – University of Canberra